Join our free e-mail newsletter to receive news of the
Internet / Communications
MAX Phone v1.2
MAX Phone is expanding the soft phone experience by making it even easier for users to make VoIP (Voice over Internet Protocol) and Video over IP calls.
MAX Phone supports SIP industry standard, and is fully inter-operable with any RFC SIP 3261 compliant servers.
MAX Phone delivers SIP-based communications and services for PC-to-Phone, Phone-to-PC and PC-to-PC services.
Standard Telephone Features:
MAIN Telecom Multimedia Communicator MAX Phone has all the standard telephone features, including:
* 4 lines with ability for extension.
* Caller ID.
* Call rejection.
* Call waiting.
* Call forward & blind transfer.
* Call record using ASTERISK engine.
* Microphone and Speaker volume control.
* Mute Microphone.
* Redial, Auto answer & Do not disturb.
* Direct IP to IP Calling.
* Video call.
Enhanced Features and Functions:
MAX Phone also supports the following VoIP features and functions:
* Import contacts list from comma-separated values (CSV) files, CSV standard is supported by Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Excel ...etc.
* Export contacts list to comma-separated values (CSV) files.
* Separate Calls history for each registered user.
* Separate Contacts list for each registered user.
* Audio & Video tuning wizard.
* Acoustic echo cancellation, redundant audio coding, dynamic jitter buffer and adjustment, automatic gain control, voice activity detection.
* Support for the following audio codecs: G.711, G.722.1, G.723, GSM, DVI4 and SIREN
* Support for the following video codecs: H.261 and H.263.
* Automatic selection of the best codec based on the other party’s capability, available bandwidth, and network conditions, MAX Phone switches the codec within a call in response to changing network conditions.
* UPnP-enabled NAT traversal.
* Support for DTMF.
* Live Update.
* Private Labeling and User Interface customization.