Merging 2 PDF files ability to split PDF files into separate documents, either by page range or page numbers and merge an unlimited number of PDF documents into a single PDF file. This utility has some options for joining, splitting, merging, deleting, removing, combining, connecting, concatenating, crop a few PDF pages with a single click. This tool is useful for people who want to cut or eliminate some blank or important pages from PDF files and want to create or make a PDF book or eBook. This standalone program can multiple PDF documents together, can split PDF files into single page multiple documents and can extract desired pages from PDF files. You can set Meta properties such as author, title, subject and keywords. If you want add and more information for this software link Apex All in One PDF Tools from www.pdfmergesoftware.com. It is a standalone application and does not depend on Adobe Acrobat, or even Acrobat Reader. PDF application works with all Windows operating system such as Win2000, Win7 x32, Win7 x64, Win98, Win Vista, Win Vista x64 and Win XP.
* Split, cut, divide or break large PDF documents into single pages or batch of pages.
* Merge PDF multiple files using the merging feature.
* Program supports very large size of PDF documents for adding, combining, joining or merging into one document.
* Allow to re-generate a PDF documents from another PDF document.
* Arrange files by merging the documents as per your requirement.
* User can set Meta properties like author, title, subject and keywords.
* The main feature of this application is that the user can process batch PDF files.
* Works with both 32 bit and 64 bit OS.
* This standalone application is useful tool to split, delete and extract PDF pages.
* Software does not require Adobe Acrobat or special technical skills to operate.
* Software supports all windows based operating systems like 2000, 2003, XP, NT, ME, Vista, Windows 7 etc.